Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
Are you a motivated and energetic CAD technician looking to develop your skills in a challenging and fast paced environment?
Broxap have a position available for an experienced CAD technician within a well established design department. The position will be primarily focused on developing new and existing products as well as managing multiple bespoke design projects, mindful of commercial and program constraints.
Ideally you will have experience using Autodesk Inventor as well as Vault. Experience using Autocad would also be advantageous however not essential
- Designing new products to a pre agreed specification
- Designing bespoke products to client’s requirements
- Produce high quality fabrication drawings to allow for accurate fabrication and production of component parts.
- Good working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- Good working knowledge of fabrication/ welding and general manufacturing techniques
- Able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with other departments in a concise and efficient manner
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Full time position based out of Chesterton, Staffordshire
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30, with additional hours as may be required
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive market salary based on experience
If you feel you have the skills, attributes and experience to fulfil this rewarding role please forward a copy of your CV to our HR Department at:
Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 6BD or e-mail email@example.com