Broxap design, manufacture and install a large range of shelters, canopies and walkways. This includes installations for all types of educational facilities, from early years to schools, colleges and universities.
The canopies for schools have a range of purposes, including outdoor classrooms, walkways between existing buildings, cycle shelters, outdoor dining shelters and entrance canopies for schools and other educational establishments.
Shelters For Schools
Broxap’s school shelters have an abundance of useful applications, as a well as numerous benefits:
- Offer protection from harmful UV rays on sunny days.
- Side panels and roller doors create an outdoor classroom which can be used in harsher weathers.
- Used as a secure storage area to store outdoor play equipment.
- Cycle shelters provide an area for pupils to safely secure their bikes.
- Canopies that work as a covered walkway between existing buildings provide protection from the weather for pupils when moving between classrooms.
- Creation of outdoor dining, social or teaching areas.
Bespoke School Canopies
Shelters for schools can be individually made to suit specific requirements. Broxap also offers a complete bespoke design service from ideas to design and installation.